Representing The Rights of IowansSchedule a Free Consultation
This is a challenging time for many workers. We at the Higgins Law Firm are staying on top of the rapidly changing guidance coming from the Centers for Disease Control, the Department of Labor, Iowa Workforce Development and other regulators. We strive to provide accurate information on this situation to educate workers about their rights.
Please view our list of resources below. If you find yourself in a situation where you need additional guidance or have other questions, please contact us for a free initial consultation.
- Unsafe Work Environment Due to COVID-19? You Have Rights.
- I’m Losing Work Because of COVID-19. Am I Eligible for Unemployment Benefits?
- I’m losing work because of COVID-19. Am I eligible for paid leave?
- Guidance Issued for Rights of Meatpacking Plant Workers
- If I refuse to return to work when recalled, will I remain eligible for unemployment benefits?